BANJO Repair and Services Cost Estimate
- Set Up --$25.00 to $75.00 plus parts
- Fret Leveling --$45.00 to $150.00 Includes leveling, re-crowning and polishing of frets, set up and adjustment
- New Nut -- $25.00 to$50.00
- 5th String Nut -- $30.00
- 5th String Peg -- $30.00 plus peg
- Re-Fret -- $300.00 Add$50.00 for bound or finished fretboards.
- Individual Frets -- $10.00 each plus $75.00 for set up and leveling
- Crack Repair -- $25.00/inch Includes touch up with appropriate finish.
- Broken Headstock --$50.00 to $150.00 Includes touch up with appropriate finish.
- Re-Head, plastic --$25.00 to $75.00 plus head
- Re-Head, skin --$25.00 to $100.00 plus skin
- Railroad Spikes -- $15.00 each
We realize that you may not be able to diagnose exactly what is malfunctioning or what work may be needed. However, if you describe the problem as best you can,it will help us help you. This enables us to calculate a preliminary estimate of how much your repair will cost. All requests are responded to within 24hours of receiving this form. The final price will be determined upon inspection of the instrument in our shop. No work is performed without the consent of the customer.
***Don’t Despair Let Us Repair***