Woodwinds Repair and Service
|Instrument||Type||Re-pad||Overhaul||Playing Condition Est.|
|Flute||Plateau||$200.00||$300.00||$20 - $40|
|Professional||$250.00||EST||$30 - $45|
|Alto||$200.00||EST||$30 - $55|
|Piccolo||$190.00||$250.00||$25 - $45|
|Clarinet||Soprano||$200.00||$275.00||$15 - $35|
|Alto||$225.00||$350.00||$25 - $45|
|Bass||$325.00||$380.00||$25 - $65|
|Oboe||Ring System||$350.00||$480.00||$25 - $65|
|Plateau System||$375.00||$450.00||$25 - $65|
|Bassoon||$625.00||$1,200.00||$25 - $100|
|Saxophone||Alto||$400.00||$550.00||$25 - $65|
|Tenor||$400.00||$750.00||$25 - $65|
|Baritone||$550.00||$1,100.00||$25 - $100|
|Soprano||$400.00||$490.00||$25 - $65|
- Disassemble to replace all pads, key corks, felts, tenon corks & neck cork
- Springs replaced as necessary.
- Body sections flushed and cleaned.
- Plated keys/posts polished, solder and alignment work.
- Accessible Major dents roughed out.
- All regulation and mechanical adjustments.
- Does not include Buff and Lacquer.
- Disassemble for replacement of all pads.
- New key corks, felts, springs replaced as needed.
- Good general cleaning, realignment and all adjustments.
- Disassemble to replace pads (Up To 5 0r 6 Pads) key corks,felts and springs (Springs added charge) as necessary.
- All mechanical adjustments, realignment. General Internal and surface clean-up.
Miscellaneous Woodwind Repairs and Services
- Crack Pinning $47.00 and up
- Soft solder per/joint $8.00
- Socket Replacement $85.00 and up
- Silver solder per/joint $10.00
- Tenon Grafting $55.00and up
- Flute head-cork $7.00
- Neck Cork $7.00
- Tone hole replacement $75.00
- Joint Cork $6.00
- Damage valve casing $20.00 - $65.00
Re-Pads - Include disassembling, replacing all pads, key regulation and adjustment to bring instrument to best playing condition.
Overhauls - Include chemical cleaning, polishing, leveling of tone holes, straightening of key cups, dent work, springs where needed, felts,corks, pads, cleaning and oiling of hinge rods, removing lost motion from keys,key regulation and adjustment needed to bring instrument to nest playing condition. Brass instruments are polished and lacquered. Replacement of major parts, necessary soldering, and valve refitting done at extra charge. Estimates on heavily damaged instruments are priced accordingly.
Playing Condition - Thoroughly checks and adjusts the instrument, minor pad and spring replacement is also included.
Note - Dented, scratched, or unlacquered areas on brass may appear discolored after chemical clean-out.
We realize that you may not be able to diagnose exactly what is malfunctioning or what work may be needed. However, if you describe the problem as best you can,it will help us help you. This enables us to calculate a preliminary estimate of how much your repair will cost. All requests are responded to within 24hours of receiving this form. The final price will be determined upon inspection of the instrument in our shop. No work is performed without the consent of the customer.
***Don’t Despair Let Us Repair***